Are you skilled in App development? We need a developer to code on our Ajour app for both iOS and Android.
At the moment, we are 13 developers with a diverse age, education and work experience in Ajour System A/S. Our Ajour software offers a digital toolbox for the construction and property industry.
Constantly, we develop and improve our products and next step is to revitalize our app’s interface and visualize BIM data. This is where you fit in.
We would love to hear from you if you have coded either Java, Kotlin, Objective C or Swift in +3 years.
As a developer in Ajour, you will help influence and take responsibility for the method, technology and progress in our projects. We have flat organizational structure that gives us short decision path from idea to action.
What we’re offering
- Super motivated colleagues
- Versatile tasks
- New features and products waiting to be developed
- Legacy code wanting to be refactored
- Influence on choice of tools and methods
- Market leading software in the construction and property industry
- We are located near the highway in Odense, Denmark and have branches in Wrocław, Poland, and Reykjavik, Iceland
- Good team spirit, social activities, table football and much more
- Experience: +3 years in development of which minimum 2 years is in app development
- Education: computer scientist, information technologist, software engineer or the like
If you are the candidate, we are looking for and want to take on the challenge, please submit your application and resume to email@example.com. We conduct interviews on a continuous basis.
About Ajour System
Ajour System develops user-friendly IT tools for the construction and property industry to ease the workflow and improve the quality. We offer our products for both web and app to all phases of construction, including project web, tender portal, construction management and inspection, quality assurance and building information cards for use in connection with operation and maintenance.
Ajour System is a Danish owned company with 29 employees spread over three countries.